Sierra Peaks is headquartered in Albuquerque, NM and has program offices in Fairfax, VA and Rockland, ME. The facilities are configured to supply the necessary space and requirements to accommodate various services, engineering & design, rapid prototyping, fabrications, manufacturing, kitting and testing for a variety of systems.
Sierra Peaks Headquarters
4801 Lincoln Rd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Sierra Peaks – Maine
170 Pleasant ST.
Rockland, ME 04841
Sierra Peaks – Virginia
9514 Lee Highway Suite A
Fairfax, VA 22031
We also have several other facility locations not noted above.
Our headquarters location features 25,000 square feet of production and office space. Home to engineering, manufacturing and business staff, our headquarters building includes modular and flexible production areas, various materials workshops, and a broad assortment of tools that allow fabrication in nearly any material.
The Sierra Peaks Rockland site is home to our sub-miniature microphones and accessories production lines. The skilled staff in Rockland produces thousands of microphones annually that have the highest fidelity, with the lowest size, produced in the United States. Like Albuquerque, our Rockland site has broad capacity for production in a variety of materials well-suited to house microphones and other sensors.
Our Fairfax office allows our company to provide immediate, local service to our many government customers. This site serves as the administrative headquarters for the services we provide to federal customers.
- Our facilities meet or exceed specific customer security requirements
- Access control and storage of materials
- Environ. Testing Chambers (temp., hum, rapid change, extremes)
- Sound Chambers
- Complete Machine Shop (multiple locations)
- Complete Model/Wood Shop (multiple locations)
- Administrative Offices
- Variety of Conference Areas
- Engineering Suite w: SolidWorks, LabVIEW, MATLAB,Altium, SWaP,
- Automation Services (Formerly Automation Concepts Incorporated)
- Biometrics Lab
- Electro-mechanical Labs
- Training environments & remote site simulations
- Multiple high-bays w drive-in vehicular access